Dark Age is coming soon! We knew that already, but Pierce Brown’s recent announcement of Dark Age book tour dates makes it all seem that much more official. We’re close enough to the arrival of Red Rising Book 5 that Pierce Brown is lining up appearances and signings.
Last week, Howler 1 dropped the dates and U.S. cities lined up for the Dark Age book tour. Check it out below…
As you can see, he’ll be starting out on the West Coast and ending up on the East Coast.
Dark Age U.S. Cities, Dates And Ticket Info
- Los Angeles, CA – July 29, 2019 – Book Soup at the Regent Theater – TICKET INFO
- San Diego, CA – July 30, 2019 -Mysterious Galaxy – TICKET INFO
- Seattle, WA – July 31, 2019 – University Bookstore – TICKET INFO
- Phoenix, AZ – August 1, 2019 – Changing Hands at the Piper Theater – TICKET INFO
- Denver, CO – August 2, 2019 – Tattered Cover – TICKET INFO
- Austin, TX – August 4, 2019 – BookPeople – TICKET INFO
- Orlando, FL – August 5, 2019 – Barnes & Noble Colonial Plaza
- Washington, DC – August 6, 2019 – Politics & Prose at the Wharf – TICKET INFO
- New York, NY – August 7, 2019 –Barnes & Noble Union Square
As you can see, Pierce Brown is returning to the Regent to kick off the Dark Age tour. Those who attend the Los Angeles event will get their book a day ahead of its July 30 release, which is a nice bonus (and kind of a throwback to Iron Gold‘s HowlerFest)
From what I glimpsed on the various sites, it looks like in some cases, the reading is open to the public, whereas you must purchase a book if you want to join the signing line. In other cases, it appears you need a ticket to attend. And then the cost covers admission and a copy of the book to be signed. It seems to vary, so be sure to read the fine print for whichever signing you’re planning on attending.
What about everywhere else?
Right now, it looks like the Dark Age tour will focus on North America. In the initial announcement, Pierce Brown did specify “United States tour schedule” when he posted the list, and we haven’t heard word about stops overseas.
UPDATE: Pierce Brown posted dates and cities for his Canada stops on the Dark Age tour:
Thursday Aug. 8th at 7pm – Indigo Eaton Centre, Toronto
Saturday Aug. 10th at 2pm – Chapters Chinook, Calgary
Sunday Aug. 11th at 2pm – Indigo Metrotown, BurnabyIndigo Books has event guidelines listed on their Events page.
Dark Age arrives July 30, 2019